Keeping good employees is so much easier than finding and hiring new ones. But in a world where people always have their eye out for the next best thing, how do you know what will make top talent stick around?
You could ask employees what they want, but chances are you won’t get a straight answer. Why? It’s scary to tell leaders what they’re doing wrong, but it can also be hard to articulate exactly what needs to change.
Based on years of research and countless interviews with top leaders, Chris Dyer knows the secrets of what really drives satisfaction and engagement
. It isn’t Ping-Pong tables or a Friday afternoon beer cart. And luckily, it isn’t more money either.
In this insightful keynote, you will put your finger on the pulse of your company’s culture and find out what you can do to make it healthier. You will leave with a variety of actionable things you can do immediately to give employees what they want and make your company a better place to work
Understanding the top seven things that make employees stay
- How to frame and create an ideal workplace for everyone
- Creating change at the right pace
- Reworking annual reviews
- Creating KPI’s and measurement system
- Capitalizing on your culture’s strengths
- Improving engagement and retention strategies, with a focus on Millennials and Gen Z
- Dealing with simple problems that cause big turnover